The Alphaville Galleries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The online AV picture collection

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GuestbookGuestbook  
Problems registering or editing your profile? Please contact us here and we will try our best to help you.

Drawings about Marian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richani
Admin
Richani

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-16
Leeftijd : 37

Drawings about Marian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 am

Sooooo that means that you will get 2 drawings Omega ! Wink We love it so much to do it I love you
And like Adele says, please show us your poems because we really enjoy reading them!!

Adele, I wish you lots of good luck on your exams !! flower
Back to top Go down
http://alphaville-nl.com
Adele_N

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:02 am

@Richani:Thank you.I could passmy examns,but I'm afraid for the others more important than these. Sad Question
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-03
Leeftijd : 24

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:45 am

@Adele: I see you don't have too much time... Good luck for you!
I read that drawing is almost finished, glad to hear that Very Happy I'm still waiting for Richani... I said I can wait so I do this What a Face
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:59 am

@Adele: I'm sure you will make it !! I love you study

@Omega: At the moment I have 3 jobs and a house to fix, so very few time sadly Sad But I always keep my promises, so you will have it, but just when the most busy days are over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:08 am

Yes,I finishhed!
I would like to be in summer(because I'm still studing although I finished bachelor:()!!!!
I hope you like it.I took your poems to do it tongue

And we’re racing with the sun
We’re running away from gray life
People can say what they want
But we don’t think about going back

2. We’re sitting among the ruins
Nobody can see our happiness
We’re looking on the blue sky
Early clouds are flying lazily over us
Isn’t it wonderful that we are free?
Let’s take some shining daystar
We chased sad shadows away
And found our place on Earth

Drawings about Marian - Page 2 Omegad

@Richani:the other day I dreamt about you.You were in Spain,and we decided to go to a Av's concert.We were looking for the place,but we didn't find it.Finally you said me that you had came "to nothing" ,but I said you that this isn't real because I could know you hehehe!It was a strange dream...
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:50 am

@Adele: Ohh it's more beautiful drawing than I thought!! Good job Adele! flower
And I didn't think that you will get inspiration for my poems... But I have one question: why Bernd is hiding his face in his hands? Is he afraid about sun?

@Richani: Ouch... Sad to hear that. Good luck in job!
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:48 am

I don't like saying lies.I made two drawins but the first one I didn't like so I had to make other.The last one I could make it because I read your fantastic poems.Bern is sad because I interpret like if you were trying to bring him into the "sun"."Rising to the sun" for me is like happiness,like if you were encouraging him.Hope you can understand me,maybe my interpretation doesn't coincide:-).But Im happy you like it!
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

Aantal berichten : 45

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:59 pm

We are still waiting, my dears!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Adele already finished her drawing! Very Happy (Its on the previous page) I still dont have so much free time as the backyard isnt finished yet and I have my 2 jobs with it as well.. Its not fair because now the sun is shining the whole week and I couldnt enjoy it at all Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

Aantal berichten : 45

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Waiting.. waiting... waiting Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:30 am

Yeah, we still waiting... I'm going mad to see how it will look!
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 am

Well... It seems to be off topic, but I have some AV drawings. I will show only Frank, in worse case Ricky - too - rest of my drawings are too horrible, I need to repaint them Embarassed

Oye... it's a bit too blur, sorry for that

Drawings about Marian - Page 2 Frostsnowtensszkic
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 am

Ohh dont worry, as long as its AV you're on-topic! Wink

I think you did a nice job on this one! He looks very cute and innocent, exactly the way Frank is :-) I love it I love you Thanks for sharing! sunny
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:22 am

Oh... Embarassed

I finally redrew my another pictures... Bernd looks really cute for me, but I still can't draw Marian like he really looks >.< and Rick has got funny face xD

Drawings about Marian - Page 2 Berndlloyd

I will send another pictures soon (maybe). I really couldn't make it smaller >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawings about Marian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2