The Alphaville Galleries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The online AV picture collection

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GuestbookGuestbook  
Problems registering or editing your profile? Please contact us here and we will try our best to help you.

Alphaville drawings by Richani

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richani
Admin
Richani

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-16
Leeftijd : 37

Alphaville drawings by Richani Empty
PostSubject: Alphaville drawings by Richani   Alphaville drawings by Richani EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 am

My pics can be checked in the Fanart Gallery, but as promised I will show some more pics in this topic Wink

Alphaville drawings by Richani Rickyd10

My Ricky pic! Very Happy

Alphaville drawings by Richani Marian16

Here's some of my fantasy again Embarassed Its an old drawing based on a dream that I had back then I love you

Alphaville drawings by Richani Echole10_800x600

Another Ricky Echolette Smile

Alphaville drawings by Richani That_d10

This was the second AV drawing that I ever made, in 2008, and also based on a dream that I had about the Marian in this video! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://alphaville-nl.com
Adele_N

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Alphaville drawings by Richani   Alphaville drawings by Richani EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 am

Oh my garden!!!!!!!!

I love them!!!The second picture is impressive,I'd like to drawing realistic things...shodows,gestures.Qué arte Richani!:-)I wanna be your student hihi!
And Ricky is handsome,he actually looks like my favorite artist.They seems almost the same person,but Ricky with long hair.
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Alphaville drawings by Richani   Alphaville drawings by Richani EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 pm

I love you I love you I love you

Lovely!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alphaville drawings by Richani   Alphaville drawings by Richani Empty

Back to top Go down

Alphaville drawings by Richani
Page 1 of 1