The Alphaville Galleries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The online AV picture collection

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GuestbookGuestbook  
Problems registering or editing your profile? Please contact us here and we will try our best to help you.

Drawings about Marian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adele_N

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-07

Drawings about Marian Empty
PostSubject: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 am

I'd like to share some of my drawings Smile
This was my third drawing about Marian,the others were very ungly monkey
It's about Forever Young(I tried to reduce this image but I can't with paint) confused
Drawings about Marian 41601953
This is about For a Million Embarassed
Drawings about Marian Foramillion

Hope be on summer again!It's the time when I can make more drawings.
Oh I hope too see Marian one day and I hope to give them to him I love you flower
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-16
Leeftijd : 37

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:23 am

Adele, these pictures are awesome, very colorfull and so full of detail too! I wonder if we have the same kind of fantasy Wink The second pic is defenitely my favorite! I love you Did you draw pics for every song/video?
Thanks so much for sharing your drawings!!

Never give up on your dream to offer him one of your drawings :-)
Back to top Go down
http://alphaville-nl.com
Omegaville

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-03
Leeftijd : 24

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 am

Oh my... How beautiful...and how strange. You've got an unusual phantasy and show your imaginations on these drawings. I can't add anymore because I have no words to say (or rather write).
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 am

@Richani:I'll be happy If he comes this summer in Spain.But I don't know why I think that it's very improbable No .I asked him that in the chat that it was made in November and he said that he was negotiating.Args Shocked .Now I'm more fan than my father hahahaha lol!
No,I have some drawings about songs but not too much,because I haven't time to do it now No .
I'll look for the installation cd of my scanner and I'll put one that I made looking your drawing Embarassed
@Omegaville:yes they are strange hehehe.I don't know what I have in my mind cyclops .

There are some that I could keep in my pen!

This is about "after" afternoon in utopia.The boy who is at the marian's back is my other favorite "boy" Mika I love you
Drawings about Marian Afterafternooninutopia

And I'd like to ask...Which song this drawing represents?I think it's easy Razz
Drawings about Marian 43167848
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

Aantal berichten : 45

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:31 am

Beautiful!!

Thanks Adele!
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 am

I love your drawings and your fantasy! I love you I love you I think for the second one in your last post you got the inspiration from Summer in Berlin, but It could also be To Germany with Love. sunny

Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Maybe Ship of Fools or Romeos?
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:55 am

It's Summer in Berlin cheers .Great!!
@Pitesina:I should listen the first song.I dont know it:-)

Richani have u got any drawing about songs?
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:09 am

For Alphaville I only did a pic for Soul Messiah and Red Rose, but far not so creative as your pics! Wink I also have some Ultravox pics with story somewhere Smile
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Richani, we know you have made many drawings. Share!

afro
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am

When I'm back home I will dig out all of my other drawings! Wink (Well.. just the ones I'm still satisfied about of course Laughing )

@Adele: Is it Ok for you if I create a personal album for your drawings in the fanart gallery ? :-) It will be easier for everybody to view your beautiful pics!
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 am

Oh!Sure I'd be great!,I'm so proud,although my drawings aren't too good than yours;-).
I'd like to see u drawing.Please show it us when you can!
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:08 am

Thanks Adele! Oh no your drawings are very beautifull !! You fill the whole paper with colors and great fantasy! I love you I love you

I will create your own art album in a few minutes Wink
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 am

Richani wrote:
Thanks Adele! Oh no your drawings are very beautifull !! You fill the whole paper with colors and great fantasy! I love you I love you

Great!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:11 am

Pitesina wrote:
Richani wrote:

Great!!!! cheers

I'm going red Embarassed Embarassed
If my computer wants and If my time goes slowly I will put two more!!!
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 am

I hope your computer wants to be nice because we cant wait to see some more new pretty pictures !! cheers I love you

Talking about art... I also promised days ago to show some more Embarassed I'm so lazy silent
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 am

Finally my computer lets me!!

I'd like to share this drawing.I made it three weeks ago.I don't know how...because is about a song that months ago I couldn't think anything good for it.
To be more funny I won't say the name of the song...You have to see everything...whatever songs could be.Maybe will be confusions!But I only have three album,this songs will be in one of them Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Drawings about Marian Thesong

This about Richani's drawing.I really feel inspired with it,soo sweet and soo beautiful that it is that I felt strange feeling and then I put it all in the paper Embarassed .

Drawings about Marian Sjjjahs

Good night!!
It's the time to hibernate(pufff) No No
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 am

Richani don't forget it.I'd would like to see it too Very Happy
sunny
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:53 am

*AAHHHHH* These are so incredibly cute Adele !! I love you I really love how you use the inspiration from other pics and put it all in your own beautifull creation!

I Must say I'm defenitely a bit jealous of you in that second pic, the way he holds you... Embarassed Embarassed

I have been thinking about the song in your first drawing, but this time it is a hard one indeed! But dont say it yet, maybe somebody else knows the right answer Wink

Thanks so much for sharing your new pics! I will put them in your personal album, and I will finally create a topic to show some more of my (old silent ) drawings.
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 am

Very beautiful!! I love your drawings. Bring some more (and maybe you will draw me with Bernhard or Marian? I'll send you my photo... but wth no kisses, I'm a child!) I can't draw as good as you, I can only write some clumsy poems and songs without melody. sunny study
Ahh, that thing with my request... I write with no sense... I sent here all my hopes only...
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Ohh your works are absolutely not clumsy !! At least you can write lyrics and poems, I really cant! Laughing

If you post or send a picture of yourself and a picture of the Marian/or Bernd you's wish to get drawn with, we will try what we can Smile (In case Adele and I both draw this, you will get 2 pics I love you
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 am

Ok, sorry for waste your time... but I'll do it Suspect Here are the photos:

Drawings about Marian Ktosie
Yes, I want to have THIS Bernd...

Drawings about Marian Toja
It's me Smile

Drawings about Marian Ja2p
My ugly face... elephant

(Sorry for big photos, I tried to make it smaller...)
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 am

@Omega: Thanks for showing the pictures !!! You look very nice too flower It will gonna take some time because of busy things but I love to draw so I do it with pleasure Wink

@Adele: If you read this, would you also like to make a drawing like this for Omega? Very Happy I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:27 am

@Richani: I would be very grateful... Don't worry - I can wait for you or Adele Very Happy
And one thing... You said my poems aren't clumsy, can I submit them for evaluation of the others??
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 am

What beautiful girl! Smile
I say tha same Richani,I can't write poems and that things.
@Omegaville:show us your poems(although I'm sure I won't be able to understand it because I don't know english very well,but I'd like to read it)
And,now I can't make any drawings because within two weeks I will have my very imporat examns pale (almost I don't have time to breath),but I promise you that I'll do,because I really like do it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawings about Marian   Drawings about Marian Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawings about Marian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next