The Alphaville Galleries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The online AV picture collection

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GuestbookGuestbook  
Problems registering or editing your profile? Please contact us here and we will try our best to help you.

Have you got Marians autograph?

Go down 
5 posters

Yes...
Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_left22%Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_right
 22% [ 4 ]
Nope..
Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_left17%Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_right
 17% [ 3 ]
On my arm
Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_left6%Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_right
 6% [ 1 ]
On my forehead
Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_left0%Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
On my....
Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_left6%Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_right
 6% [ 1 ]
Got one by mail
 6% [ 1 ]
On my concert tickets
Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_left11%Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_right
 11% [ 2 ]
On my scarf
Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_left17%Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_right
 17% [ 3 ]
On my shirt
 6% [ 1 ]
Somewhere else
Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_left11%Have you got Marians autograph? Bar_right
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Richani
Admin
Richani

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-16
Leeftijd : 37

Have you got Marians autograph? Empty
PostSubject: Have you got Marians autograph?   Have you got Marians autograph? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 am

lol! .... why does this smiley look like Goku?..
Back to top Go down
http://alphaville-nl.com
MalilaM

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Have you got Marians autograph?   Have you got Marians autograph? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Hmmm... I have Marian's autograph on a concert ticket, but it's for Marila... lol!
Back to top Go down
Kazav

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you got Marians autograph?   Have you got Marians autograph? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 am

Got one on a card, one on a scarf, one on the special English insert I made for the Golden Feeling brochure that was given to the band in Leipzig last year Very Happy

Some others too...somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Have you got Marians autograph?   Have you got Marians autograph? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Malila, now you have two names. And Marila is a great name because it was given to you by Marian!

tongue
Back to top Go down
MalilaM

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Have you got Marians autograph?   Have you got Marians autograph? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 pm

lol!

Marian has "christened" a few fans already, but I think I'll ask him to correct my name next time he signs something for me. What a Face

(As long as I can make it to a concert again.) *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Adele_N

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Have you got Marians autograph?   Have you got Marians autograph? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:40 am

@Malilam:have you seen Marian?What a lucky girls!!! affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you got Marians autograph?   Have you got Marians autograph? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alphaville Galleries :: Alphaville :: Polls-
Jump to: