The Alphaville Galleries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The online AV picture collection

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GuestbookGuestbook  
Problems registering or editing your profile? Please contact us here and we will try our best to help you.

I'm so happy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omegaville

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-03
Leeftijd : 24

I'm so happy! Empty
PostSubject: I'm so happy!   I'm so happy! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:54 am

Before all....
Thanks for Richani for reactivating this website! I'm glad to see.. at least those screenshots Embarassed

I'm still waiting for new posters and clippings. I can wait - I know that she needs some time to... eehm, how shall I say it? Question

I'm not sure if I will publish my graphomaniac poems. It looks much like the behaviour of 7-years-old child who drew some flowers and doll on the meadow and shout aloud "Hey! Look what I did!" BTW my newest poems in English are... well Embarassed But if you want it...

The biggest fan of this site
Omegaville
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-16
Leeftijd : 37

I'm so happy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so happy!   I'm so happy! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:00 am

Ohh Omega thanks so much for your sweet words! I love you I love you Yeah I felt so guilty about it. Its something I got really proud of, so I'm very happy with the fresh updates! Very Happy My scanner is now in a box together with all my other stuff 'till my new house is ready, and the place where I stay until that time has no scanner. Sad (But I gives me extra time to find clippings and posters in my collection that I havent posted here yet lol!

We always loved the poem and song stuff that you posted on the forums here and the DR. As long as many people would do a crime to have your talent, nothing looks like the creations of little kids! But of course the decision is you whether to post them or not. Of course I hope to read your stuff, I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://alphaville-nl.com
Omegaville

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-03
Leeftijd : 24

I'm so happy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so happy!   I'm so happy! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 am

Wow O.o If there's someone who really wants to read my poetry, I will show it Very Happy
At least one who said something about my stuff that make my heart warm...
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-16
Leeftijd : 37

I'm so happy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so happy!   I'm so happy! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:07 am

And I'm not the only one, when you see the reactions from others in your poem topic! I love you Wink Thanks so much for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://alphaville-nl.com
Sponsored content

I'm so happy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so happy!   I'm so happy! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so happy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alphaville Galleries :: Off Topic :: The Pub-
Jump to: