The Alphaville Galleries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The online AV picture collection

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GuestbookGuestbook  
Problems registering or editing your profile? Please contact us here and we will try our best to help you.

What's the biggest waste of money?

Go down 
4 posters

Taking color pictures of zebras.
What's the biggest waste of money? Bar_left17%What's the biggest waste of money? Bar_right
 17% [ 1 ]
Buying a beer without drinking it entirely.
What's the biggest waste of money? Bar_left17%What's the biggest waste of money? Bar_right
 17% [ 1 ]
Listening to Justin Bieber instead of Alphaville.
What's the biggest waste of money? Bar_left33%What's the biggest waste of money? Bar_right
 33% [ 2 ]
Buying 5 TV sets.
 17% [ 1 ]
Buying 1 sock only.
What's the biggest waste of money? Bar_left16%What's the biggest waste of money? Bar_right
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Richani
Admin
Richani

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-16
Leeftijd : 37

What's the biggest waste of money? Empty
PostSubject: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 am

Or maybe something else?... clown
Back to top Go down
http://alphaville-nl.com
Omegaville

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-03
Leeftijd : 24

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 am

scratch Maybe buying souvenir and then breaking it?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

Aantal berichten : 1

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 am

Or buying cd's from Modern Talking? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 am

Even worse is buying something that already seemed to be broken before you bought it Evil or Very Mad

@FA: I guess that you dont like that band lol!
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

Aantal berichten : 45

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:09 pm

To buy clothes and never wear them.
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:29 am

I wasted 1 Euro at work today Evil or Very Mad Wanted to buy a coke, but after having paid the money the machine didnt give me my coke. Mad

@Pitesina: Thats a pity Sad Sometimes I buy clothes 'just because they look cool' and when I arrive back home with them I think "Ok why did I bought this...."
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Or what about when you use a public phone and the machine do not return the money. Not much money but you lost your money Mad
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

Aantal berichten : 26
Leeftijd : 24

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:40 am

Feeding your pets with sweets, especially pigs pig It's wasting of money and health of animals. (my mom told me about one German farmer who fed pig with sweets... lol! )
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 am

Yes, it´s a pig waste of money.. Sorry, a big waste of money.. hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:46 am

lol! lol!

@Omega: Wow.. it just cant be right to feed animals with sweets affraid It would be a waste of money and a waste of animals for sure :-(

Today I was SAVED from wasting my money !! Shocked Laughing At the fuel station shop I saw some fitness machines for sale for very low prices and got interested in buying one of them. Fortunately I was able to test them first because it was the biggest 'Tell-Sell' quality ever !! scratch Glad that the seller was very honest about it as well.
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 am

Sellers must be honest all the time. If they tell us the truth, it is a fact that we return to buy more often.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the biggest waste of money?   What's the biggest waste of money? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alphaville Galleries :: Off Topic :: Polls-
Jump to: