The Alphaville Galleries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The online AV picture collection

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  GuestbookGuestbook  
Problems registering or editing your profile? Please contact us here and we will try our best to help you.

What are you doing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitesina

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-03

What are you doing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:22 am

I´m finally at home!!

Four days off are great. Now I need to clean the house, go to Mom´s home to fill the fridge.. as always, I have so many things to do on my "free" days!
Mad
What are you doing?

Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-16
Leeftijd : 37

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 am

Welcome back home my dear !! cheers

Hardly cant call that FREE days anymore with so much extra work Neutral I hope you will find some time for yourself too these days!

I spent my evening totally cleaning up the bathroom together with my brother ! Wink I found some very special things that are worth a lot (emotionally) I love you
Back to top Go down
http://alphaville-nl.com
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:50 am

@R: flower

I´m drinking coffee and taking a look around here... I am very hungry Laughing
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:07 am

Taking care of my poor sick boyfriend Sad he has a hanghover Laughing
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

Aantal berichten : 26
Leeftijd : 24

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:12 am

After big Easter cleaning in my house.I cleaned parents' bedroom and washed all surfaces in living room.

My parents and brother are watching "Bruce Almighty" in TV and I'm surfing in the net because I'm bored...

@Richani:Sympathizing... drunken
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 am

I´m going to wash the bathroom but first, taking a look around here.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 am

Same kind of plans here but for the whole house! I love you Already 5 trash bags filled! Laughing

Great to see you here dear !! flower
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Great work, Richani!!

I am drinking tequila and eating some fries. I want to be comfortable taking a look around here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:08 am

Fries are always welcome here! What a Face

I just woke up after a great night out and my boyfriend is driking some coffee. We are going to do some shoppings soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 am

Yesterday we had a party. I just drank two beers but I ate a lot. I don´t know why but I have a headache and I want to go back to bed. I can´t because is shopping day.
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 am

Probably the headache hast been caused by the beers and the food :-( I hope the party was nice and that you will feel better soon! I love you

I'm waiting for my brother to arrive back home with our food Laughing
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 am

I'm bored. I think about publish here my newest song... ok, it isn't the newest but it's quite good Smile
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 am

Drinking coffee. I have been kissing my cat and now he is angry!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 am

I'm just back from the sports and completely tired pale Now watching some tv and will find my bed soon ^^

Omega: You are always welcome to show us your works here! flower We would love to see/read/hear it!
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 pm

In school on IT. I'm bored again. Tomorrow I going to have a competition. I must write the test and in the day after tomorrow I'll have a presentation!! (I'm not good at this...)
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:40 am

I also used to hate presentations on school. silent I got nervous, forgot my words and turned all red face - lol Embarassed

Good luck on this !!
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Just did the laundry. Now it is time for a delicious tequila!!

I have been very bussy and I had no time to be here. I promisse to post some videos.

See you!
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:47 pm

I've just been at the dentist. He pulled my aching tooth. Big relief.
My presentation was good - but not good enough to have any place!! Maybe I wrote my test poorly??
My prize is package for learning English. It may be useful to me... At least I had big fun with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Wow... I'm afraid as hell for dentists so I think I prefer having pain Laughing Good to hear that you got rid of it though Wink

The most important thing is that you have had fun doing the presentation! Very Happy And the fact that you havent got any place doesnt mean that you wrote it poorly.
Its nice that you've got a price anyway! Wink

Ive been busy too the last days so couldnt be online here either Razz I'm off work today so enough time to work on the website again!
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:41 am

I'm now talking with my friend by Skype. Still waiting for something...
I have two competitions... In first I'll sing in performance and in second I have another test and presentation (LOL I didn't think that Icould go furhter...) Stupid thing. queen
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Taking a look arouond here. Now I have some free time and I want to spend it here cheers
Back to top Go down
Richani
Admin
Richani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:29 pm

I'm finally having 2 days off work and gonna spend it in the hot sun !! I love you sunny Still so much work to do in my backyard :-(
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Í´m going to watch TV. I wanna go to bed!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Omegaville

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:13 am

Hey - I uploaded some photos and screenshots from my phone... and I found this funny screenshot from video to SLAM:
What are you doing? Alphanut

Last edited by Omegaville on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pitesina

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 pm

It´s time to go to bed. I have so much things to do tomorrow.

Have fun everybody!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alphaville Galleries :: Off Topic :: The Pub-
Jump to: